Description of the Japanese Kimono Carp Koï
This black and white kimono is a traditional kimono shirt with the famous Carp Koï at the back. But you can also recognize some beautiful Sakura Flower above the ocean's wave.
Often we compare KIMONO VS YUKATA but both often represents pattern on the Kimono of Japanese folklore to represent the land of the rising sun. This Kimono can be worn in all circumstances. It can be a Kimono for the summer, a Kimono for the Japanese restaurant, a kimono for a traditional party but also a kimono Japanese Streetwear Tiktok.
The Japanese designer has put all his creativity and his art so that the result is ultra trendy but also traditional, a perfect marriage for a unique style!
- Superior Quality: 100% polyester for exceptional strength and durability.
- Unisex Kimono : for both mens and womens japanese clothing !
- Maximum Comfort : soft and light to the touch and without unpleasant rubbing
- Original cut for a unique Japanese style
- Care instructions: machine wash at 40°, quick drying.
- FREE STANDARD SHIPPING